What they get:
- 15 silky tea sachets. We don’t use any big tea brands from the grocery store; instead, we source the highest-quality leaves for our private label teas that taste and smell incredible.
- a pack of gourmet cookies.
- A thoughtfully designed greeting card featuring a beautiful image and a cute cheerful message.
- A personal note from you printed on elegant linen paper.
- We carefully pack the delicious goodies in the pretty gift box.
Valentine’s Day flavors:
- Lovely Tea blended with black tea, rose petals, natural chocolate flavor, natural strawberry flavor, cocoa nibs, dark chocolate chips & strawberries. She will appreciate the decadent flavor of chocolate-covered strawberries. There are no calories, fat, or heavy guilt involved. We’re talking about our indulgent and rich Lovely Tea. The enticing taste of dark chocolate and fresh strawberry meld together in this Sri Lankan black tea. It doesn’t get better than that!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by Vermont-based Douglas Sweets bakery. A very classic all-time favorite buttery cookie with rich and creamy Belgian dark chocolate. The premium quality butter is used to ensure a delicious flavor and a careful baking process offers a light crisp texture. These cookies are packaged in a beautiful resealable bag.
There are no reviews yet.